Wednesday 6 January 2010

Overture

Soprano, 17, enjoys listening to the old favorites, but WLT hear something different. Seeks new music for enlightenment, personal development, and a bit of fun. Ideally interested in a long term relationship.

Opera-tion 2010 has begun! In an attempt to stick to one of my many new years resolutions, I thought I might as well start this blog to catalogue Resolution No. 4. As a self confessed opera nerd I like to think that my taste in music is obscure enough to be considered a bit different; but having explored the old favorites (and a few anomalies), I'm on a quest for something fresh.

I don't expect anyone to read it...but random people who stumble across this might actually learn something...maybe. You could:

a) Join me on this little voyage and discover new things as I do

or, more likely...

b) Recognise every single piece I post about, and therefore rejoice in your ability and revel in your superiority!

A blog about my life would be very very boring - so here we go: 365 days, 365 pieces...let the discovery begin, poco a poco...


No comments:

Post a Comment